Questions or Concerns?

Ottawa Soil & Water Conservation District Office

240 West Lake Street

Oak Harbor, OH 43449

Tel: 419-898-1595

Email us:

Name *

Email *



Message Sent

Frequently Asked Questions

Does the Ottawa SWCD assist with water services?

  • No, please contact your water provider for questions.

Where can I send my soil samples?

  • Luckey Farmers: 419-898-4441 

  • Helena Chemical: 419-855-7778

Where can I find a Plat Book?

  • The Ohio State University Extension Agency: 419-898-3631

Where can I find more information about Invasive Species Management?

Who should I call about injured wildlife?

  • Back to the Wild: 419-684-9539

  • Ottawa Wildlife Officer Reid Van Cleve: 419-429-8389

Who should I call about recycling?

  • OSS Solid Waste District: 419-334-7222

Do you have a Public Records Request?

  • Please contact Beki Hineline for assistance. Click HERE for our Public Records Request Policy and Request Form.